anyone try special k chips/cracker crisps?

Options
What flavor did you try? Is the serving size reasonable? I hate wasting money so I wanted opinions first! Thanks!

Replies

• noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Yes! these are pretty good, lite, crunchy and tasty! they are great to keep at work if you have a craving and they are not bad calorie wise either. I get them at Sam's for about $7 and you get 4 boxes of them.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    YEAH, very crunchy and delicious.....sour cream & onion and sea salt are both really good.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    YEAH, very crunchy and delicious.....sour cream & onion and sea salt are both really good.

Yum I haven't seen those -- I have only seen (and purchased) the strawberry.
  • Bluejay789
    Options
    Yes they are great! Just count out what you should eat and you will love them!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    What flavor did you try? Is the serving size reasonable? I hate wasting money so I wanted opinions first! Thanks!
    Yep! Sour Cream and Onion and to me they taste really good!
  • KimberliRay
    Options
    Yes, they are great. I bought a box of the sea salt and the sour cream and onion. I went back a few days later for another box of the sea salt. I measure out the 30 chips and it's quite alot. I love the crunch. I would recommend them to anyone.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    it seems like it is a resounding yes! i will get some! :)
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I forget what flavor they were, but they definitely tasted delicious!! :P
  • juliapm7
    Options
    I'll probably be the only dissenting voice here, but I wasn't a fan of them. I had the sour cream and onion flavor. The serving size is fdefinitely reasonable, I only had half servings when I did take it for lunch. The taste seemed off to me, but I wasn't disappointed that I had given them a try : )

Edit to answer the actual questions
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried any but the Sea Salt which I found rather bland. However, I apparently misread the box and bought them thinking they were salt and vinegar so my disappointment was understandable.
  • mushalek
    Options
    I like the crackers better than the chips savory herb crackers are my fav :0 i agree with above, the chips kinda have an off taste to them but everyones different! :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I like the crackers better than the chips savory herb crackers are my fav :0 i agree with above, the chips kinda have an off taste to them but everyones different! :)

love the crackers. yummy! I actually have a box right now.
  • mushalek
    Options

love the crackers. yummy! I actually have a box right now.

JEALOUS! forgot to buy them last week but there on my list to get tomorrow :)