I need a workout partner...lol

Options
So i heard about this website thru work and though I'd try it. So far it sems cool but I guess I have no friends so I'm trying to find some.lol. I'm a navy wife and mom and I'm 23 years old. My biggest goal for the last 2 years was to get back in shape. I'd love to be a size 7 again. I'm like a 11 to 13 depending on what brand. This dieting and losing weight thing is definetly hard when you do it alone. I've got six months to get back in shape and I'm looking foward to it. Well, It was nice talking to whoever is reading this right now. Send me a message. lol. good luck everyone. Hears to a happier healthier life!

Replies

• auroraopie
    Options
    So i heard about this website thru work and though I'd try it. So far it sems cool but I guess I have no friends so I'm trying to find some.lol. I'm a navy wife and mom and I'm 23 years old. My biggest goal for the last 2 years was to get back in shape. I'd love to be a size 7 again. I'm like a 11 to 13 depending on what brand. This dieting and losing weight thing is definetly hard when you do it alone. I've got six months to get back in shape and I'm looking foward to it. Well, It was nice talking to whoever is reading this right now. Send me a message. lol. good luck everyone. Hears to a happier healthier life!
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :happy:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    good luck! I need a workout partner too!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    welcome!!! you should join our "fitness buddy" group. here's the link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43432-i-need-a-fitness-buddy?page=6#posts-495104

hope to see ya on there!
  • IrishLass
    IrishLass Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome...I'm new too...just joined yesterday! Hope to "see" you around the board...I need a fitness buddy too...but right now I have pneumonia and can't workout like I'd like too but I can support you :happy:

Bridget
  • sohair
    sohair Posts: 1
    Options
    hey there..i m new too and looking for a workout partener..
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • auroraopie
    Options
    lol how do you add people as friends and how do you find your friends in here?
  • e11xoxo
    e11xoxo Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome. If you want to join my newly formed team, feel free. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/47026-anyone-want-to-form-a-team

If you want to add friends go to that person's profile and there should be a clickable link to add friend.
  • JJAVON116
    JJAVON116 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey! Me too!! I try to get my boyfriend to workout with me...but that NEVER works.lol. Welcome to the site.. It's my first time on here too, but already the message boards are soooooo helpful...Good luck with your weight loss..:))