xenical

Options
wondering if anyone else is on the xenical tablet as well as halthy eating and excericse

Replies

• choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Top right: Search: Alli.

ETA: I didn't mean to come across as rude. Alli/Xenical is a touchy topic here. :-)
  • oswaldbowser
    oswaldbowser Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wondering if anyone else is on the xenical tablet as well as halthy eating and excericse

My doctor offered them to me and I totally refused because the way I see it is I need to change my eating habits for life and not just keep eating the same rubbish but use a handy pill to stop a 3rd of the fat.................just eat correctly !
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    And are those not the ones that make you have unpleasant "accidents" as side effects ..... :noway:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Actually my doctor recommended it to me as well a couple years back. I was hesitant then, but once it came out over the counter I decided to give it a try. Here is MY OPINION based on my use of it. I did notice a greater weight loss while taking it vs not. But I think it was partially the Alli, and mostly b/c I was so petrified of the "Treatment Effects" that I was very very restrictive in my diet. I do think it boosts your weight loss, but you MUST follow the directions on fat intake, or else you WILL regret it.
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I had them and yes they do work but you spend more time in the toilet and you dont feel so good and a shed load more problems so stopped taking them and started using slimfast much safer and easy to keep going and with joining the gym helped me get there
  • desiree111078
    Options
    ok thanks i tried them earlier this year lost 13kg than went off put it all back on
    so trying them again i was lucky last time not to have bad side affects