Today ....

Options
was **** - my mum died three years ago today - and a very good friend died yesterday - what is the ****ing point?

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    point to what? life? it's to embrace, love, and respect the people who mean something to you. to get joy from the small things and life and celebrate them. to make the most of every moment with the people you love! sorry for your loss! feel better soon.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My deepest sympathies on your losses. Losing a loved one is very hard. My father passed away when I was 14. Then a few years back within a year, I lost an uncle, a brother & a cousin (the son of said uncle as a matter of fact). All I wanted to do was shout to the world, THIS SUCKS!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!

That being said, as hard as it is, we need to continue living our lives to the fullest. That's what our departed loved ones would want for us. They would want us to celebrate the time we have here, as they did. Many hugs to you & I hope you feel better soon. Feel free to add me or PM me if you ever need to talk.
  • mummychaz
    mummychaz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your losses, I think you're entitled to hate the world right now but don't let it take over your life. I'm sure your lost loved ones would be so proud of you & what you're achieving. I hope time heals your heart quickly x