Cant understand

Options
Ok i have something to ask i did a good breakfast and also fruit healthy sandwich and good dinner yesterday went over my cals. Today i did Chips with Curry sauce and two bread buns, a taco salad and some chocolate an i am under cals. I have noticed the past couple of m eals i eat potatoes i am under the cals but when i dont i am over... explain someone lol .... oh I am British chips means home fries i didnt pour a curry sauce over potatoe chips from a bag lol :laugh:

Replies

• ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    It would be helpful if we could see your diary to answer this question.
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Need to see your diary to help
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Hi Babe

If you open your diary then people might be able to give you some advice on your question. But if we can't see what you are eating it is hard to say what is happening. :smile:
  • jedi9393
    jedi9393 Posts: 121
    Options
    Just free up your diary so we can take a peek. I assume you are probably not in the u.s.? You mentioned chips and curry! Lol.
  • Nancy_hc
    Nancy_hc Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yorki - although as long as you stay under your calories you'll end up losing weight, WHAT you're eating also really does make a difference. Certain foods help he fat burning / muscle building process while others hinder them. Certains foods (the good-for-you kind) are also less likely to be stored as fat if you dont end up using all the energy they have to offer bc they are likely going towards other processes in your body. As far as the potatoe thing I agree that perhaps those are just filling for you and so you're not as hungry throughout the day when you incorporate this into your diet. Hope that helps!
  • Yorkshirelass2
    Options
    I will open my diary didnt think it was closed. Maybe potatoes should be an everyday thing lol .