some of the things that kids do...

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
make you wonder....or wince, depending on the situation. My daughter was outside with me and she picked up a 2x2 piece of wood. She was playing it, I walked by exactly in time for it to connect with my face. Right on the upper part of my left cheekbone :( She got upset, which kind of made me upset, I know she didn't do it on purpose....but damn it hurt.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Ouch!!
  • livesthere
    Options
    My son is 3 and recently started calling everyone "bro". Yeah, pretty sure he got that from his dad. :huh:
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Get a note from a girl for the first time, asking if she is his "gfriend". He's 8. I'm so not ready for that.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My son is 3 and recently started calling everyone "bro". Yeah, pretty sure he got that from his dad. :huh:

Geez....you should hear some of the stuff my girls have picked up from their dad. The other day I was driving them home from school and someone was driving in front of us, taking their half of the road out of the middle. My youngest says, "When we're riding with Daddy and someone does that, he always says "Pick a lane and stay with it, *kitten*!"