Weight Loss Cheerleaders Needed!

Options
Help! I've been on MFP for about a month now but I've spent the last 3 weeks fighting bronchitis that doesn't want to go away. I was doing awesome with my calories the first 3 weeks even though I couldn't really exercise for 2 of those weeks. BUT over the last week I find myself wandering back to my old mindset because I still can't really exercise without starting a coughing fit...therefore I'm getting lazy again. I'm looking to make more MFP friends that will help cheer me on and I'll do the same. :)

Replies

• buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm sending you a "friend me, please" request. I'm in need of some positive reinforcement too.
    In the meantime here is some cheerleading:
    You can do it!
  • missmaggiemd
    missmaggiemd Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im in! :-)
  • jannah22
    Options
    Hello! OMG I totally know how bronchitis can affect weight loss! I was on a fantastic roll at the start of this year (had lost 10kg in 3 months!) then got bronchitis that i had for FIVE MONTHS! I totally fell off the wagon and gained 3kg in that time! Gah! I have now been back on the wagon for 30 days (i got my 30 day log in message today!) and while i have been far from perfect during this time, the weight is coming back off again! Woo!

I would love to have a weightloss cheerleader, and for the bargain price of being one for you, i think its an awesome deal! Hehe! :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    request on its way:flowerforyou:
  • maryv_sf
    Options
    You guys are all awesome!! I LOVE MFP!! The support system on here is just amazing!
  • Wendydelmo
    Wendydelmo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have weight loss friends, too! the more motivation, the better! :) Sent you a message!
  • alexis92
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP since January and am also looking for some more friends. Sending my request!!
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've been down the same road. I ended up gaining back 50 of the 80 pounds I had lost. Don't go down that road. LOL. It's so hard to get back on track, but you can do it!!!
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck you can do it!!
  • DWBoninJr
    Options
    Everyone needs a little cheering. Request send and I will accept any adds also.