7 MONTHS- 43 LBS. GONE, SIZE 3, 122 LBS.!!

Options
March of 2011, I was completely tired of feeling fat, eating like crap, and being exhausted all the time no matter how much I slept. None of my clothes fit right and I had to do the “FAT DANCE” just to get my jeans on! I was 23 years old and felt like I was 83! I finally said no more! I changed my eating habits and got my butt off the couch and went to the gym. I lost my first 20 lbs on MFP. I was on a roll! However, I experienced some pretty life changing events in my life. During this time I could not put a 110% into MFP. I was not commenting on my friends post and they started deleting me so I decided to delete my MFP account and just diet on my own. I’ve continued counting calories and working out! Over the past 7 months I have lost 43 lbs. I started out weighing my heaviest 165 and I’m now 122ish! I’m not exactly where I want to be and that’s why I’m back! I need MFP and the wonderful people and support! I would like to be around 115 and have some muscle definition. I hope you wonderful people will add me as friends so we can help and support each other!! I absolutely HATE pictures so I really don’t have a before and after picture. Here is a picture of me at my heaviest with my husband at 165 and here is a picture of me with my sister at around 125!

jc.jpg

court.jpg

So please add me as a friend! I’m ready to accomplish my goals and help others archive theirs!
:smile:

Replies

• zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    can't see it
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!...that's fantastic! Can't see the pictures in the link though.. Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    nm
  • dylanandsean
    dylanandsean Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!!!! congrats
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Good for you ! Glad you are back . Feel free to add me , I'm just getting started getting some friends here myself !
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your pics are awesome!! Very impressed with your weight loss. You look great in your profile pic!

You don't have to encourage others so much. Just do it when you have time and feel like it. No one should unfriend you because of that. I wouldn't.
  • ctalimenti
    Options
    How tall are you??
  • Courtney_M
    Options
    I'm 5'4! How tall are you? What is your goal weight?
  • jenniferallio
    Options
    Great job! Im anxious to know how tall you are. Also wondering how often you lift weights at the gym. You have great potential for more muscularity.
  • CarmenG26
    CarmenG26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looks great! Congrats!
  • polkataniec
    Options
    Holy smokies !!!!!!! You did great job!
  • Lahdidahdah
    Options
    You can add me as a friend, I would love the mutual support. One thing, though, remember, you should never judge yourself by how someone else acts. If people delete you, that just means they didn't have the staying power to be your friend. I won't always comment on everything, but I do my best to keep in touch at least every couple of days. We are only as good as we think we are!
  • cmpace
    cmpace Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me also if you'd like!
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    You look great your welcome to add me if you like
  • ctalimenti
    Options
    I'm 5'4! How tall are you? What is your goal weight?

I'm 5'8" and I weigh 146 right now. My goal is 142ish.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!