kids say the funniest things...

Options
So we were on a little road trip a few weeks ago and got a bit lost (not sure how because we have gps lol) anyways we pull off an exit and into a lot to recalculate our trip. There was a sign in the lot that said "No Parking, No Dumping" my son says sounding completely shocked " WHY WOULD ANYONE WANNA TAKE A DUMP HERE!?!?" it was so funny he was so serious, we all cracked up and i explained to him what the sign means. He always says whatever is on his mind.

Replies

• Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    We were fishing and my son asks" So, minnow is a bait, and a letter of the alphabet?" (LMNO)
  • branflake5
    Options
    We were fishing and my son asks" So, minnow is a bait, and a letter of the alphabet?" (LMNO)

lol that is too cute
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I was in Good will one day and a little toddler was twisting and straining in Dad's arms to try to see me. After a much turning and "stop its" from Dad. The little girl said plainly, "Dad, I'm trying to see the fat lady!"

He turned red and apologized profusely. I laughed until I piddled a little. It was so innocent and funny.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    My husband is Jamaican and we live in England we were in a restaurant in a remote part of cornwall that had high back benches. We were eating our meal when a childs head appeared over the back of the bench infront of us. The little boy looked solemnly at my husband then a very loud voice said "Mum, Dad, Look at the black man" with that a hand appeared and dragged the little lad down by the back of his shirt. We could hear whispered admonishments from behind the bench. It was so funny we were cracking up.

Our son asked me what slavery was as they had been advertising a programme about it on the telly. He was only four but had noticed the black people being shown in chains. I explained as much as I thought was suitable and when I finished he looked at me and said "I am your slave aren't I mummy" when I asked why on earth he thought that he replied "because we are chained by our hearts" I shed a little tear I have to say.
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My husband is Jamaican and we live in England we were in a restaurant in a remote part of cornwall that had high back benches. We were eating our meal when a childs head appeared over the back of the bench infront of us. The little boy looked solemnly at my husband then a very loud voice said "Mum, Dad, Look at the black man" with that a hand appeared and dragged the little lad down by the back of his shirt. We could hear whispered admonishments from behind the bench. It was so funny we were cracking up.

Our son asked me what slavery was as they had been advertising a programme about it on the telly. He was only four but had noticed the black people being shown in chains. I explained as much as I thought was suitable and when I finished he looked at me and said "I am your slave aren't I mummy" when I asked why on earth he thought that he replied "because we are chained by our hearts" I shed a little tear I have to say.

awwww....:heart:
  • branflake5
    Options
    speaking of insanely cute things kids say. when my son was about 5 he told me he was gonna marry me when he grew up...
    i told him he can't marry me because i am his mommy... he looked heart broken and said but i love you.....
    it was the sweetest cutest thing ever
  • Amyloue81
    Options
    :love: my little girl (3) was laying on me the other day and suddenly said' mummy i can hear a baby in your booby' i just cracked up so funny :flowerforyou:
  • Amyloue81
    Options
    speaking of insanely cute things kids say. when my son was about 5 he told me he was gonna marry me when he grew up...
    i told him he can't marry me because i am his mommy... he looked heart broken and said but i love you.....
    it was the sweetest cutest thing ever

this is so cute
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    "Why would anyone want to take a dump here?" HILARIOUS!!! I just laughed during class.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    My eight-year-old nephew, out of the blue, informs my 12 year old daughter that if she moves to Hawaii, she can meet a hot surfer to fall in love with!

Speaking of my 12 year old daughter, I took her and her brother to the symphony the other night. They'd never been because where we lived before we didn't have a symphony. We were walking to our seats and could hear the instruments tuning up. She says to me, "Oh, so there are ACTUAL INSTRUMENTS here!" And this is my GIFTED child! :ohwell:
  • branflake5
    Options
    :love: my little girl (3) was laying on me the other day and suddenly said' mummy i can hear a baby in your booby' i just cracked up so funny :flowerforyou:

aw that is too cute, my son says whatever thought comes to his mind
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I was helping my three year old change into a pullup before bed and said, "Look, your pullup says 'cool kid' on it. You must be one cool kid." He responded with, "Yeah, I am a cool kid... but sometimes I poop my pants." I almost died trying not to laugh.