Please No More Snow

Options
I want to go outside! I want to go for a walk! I want warm weather! I DON'T want to shovel.:noway: I know i'm whining:embarassed: just had to vent for a minute. Just not looking forward to the snow coming tonight. I am a summer person!:bigsmile:

Replies

• tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    I want to go outside! I want to go for a walk! I want warm weather! I DON'T want to shovel.:noway: I know i'm whining:embarassed: just had to vent for a minute. Just not looking forward to the snow coming tonight. I am a summer person!:bigsmile:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am totally with you on this one. I need some sun and outside exercise!
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I hear you I live in central Maine and we are at temps below zero and are waiting for about a foot or more snow tonight. Enough is Enonugh I done mind it in december but come March I am tired of it.
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I hear you I live in central Maine and we are at temps below zero and are waiting for about a foot or more snow tonight. Enough is Enonugh I don't mind it in december but come March I am tired of it.
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am RIGHT there with you. I'm in Michigan and woke up to more snow this morning. I grew up in Georgia, for God's sake! I'm about ready to go crazy. I'm so sick of having wet shoes and wondering every time I get into the car if today's the day I'll slide into a ditch!!

It's all that stupid groundhog's fault.
    :grumble:
  • KCole
    KCole Posts: 7
    Options
    Amen sister! It is snowing right now here in WI. There is still a foot on the ground from before! But yesterday I saw a leaf of a crocus poking out of the ground on the south side of the house! Hang in there--Spring's coming!!:glasses:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I agree!
    Even though I'm not the one that shovels but I'm so done with the snow.
    I'm ready for my morning walks with my 2 y/o.
    I'm ready to hear the birds chirping.
    I'm ready to be able to stick my head out the window and not have my eyebrows stiffen:ohwell:
    I'M READY FOR SPRING!!!!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I'm in northern Indiana and it's snowing like mad right now. Big, big flakes. On top of the 10 inches we've gotten the past few days. Yuck!:grumble:
    I want to open my windows and air out my house!
    I want to be able to send my kids outside without spending 20 minutes bundling them up, only to have them come back inside 15 minutes later because they are too cold!
    Come on Spring!!!!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm in michigan looking at falling snow as we speak, now we are out of salt and they are dumping sand on our roads! What a mess it's making. Time for spring.:flowerforyou:
  • hmrsimpsonzealot
    Options
    :laugh: I HEAR YOU! I live in Maine as well...one of the local news stations (13) had a survey about whether people were tired of the snow or not, and I was SHOCKED at the amout of people who said, "bring on more snow!"

Sigh, I love hiking in NH in the summer, and camping, and swimming...MAN I can't wait!
  • c-grandma
    Options
    :sad: I'm in MI. , too. I've definitely had ENOUGH! Spring time, I wish you were here!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Everyone! Come visit me! 70s all weekend (Central Texas) - as long as I can visit you in August!
  • tjblack
    Options
    WOW:bigsmile: thanks everyone. It's great knowing i'm not alone. NH is beautiful in Spring, Summer and Fall, but I can live without the Winter.
    Tonya
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm in NH too. There is so much snow now that it is dangerous. You can't see at stop signs or yield signs anymore. People can't see coming out of their driveways, and tonight were expecting another 10 inches. Somebody rescue me.
  • tschaedel79
    Options
    I am with the lot of you... I am so over this snow...
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I refuse to talk or even think anymore about the white devil powder!

DOH!:grumble:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Everyone! Come visit me! 70s all weekend (Central Texas) - as long as I can visit you in August!

done and done. Now who's buying the plane tickets.

and fyi, it's hot as heck here in August.:flowerforyou:
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    Hey please send your snow over to Virginia! We've had what is considered cold weather here but no snow. I guess we all want what we don't have!
  • tjblack
    Options

done and done. Now who's buying the plane tickets.

and fyi, it's hot as heck here in August.:flowerforyou:

and that is on a cool day!:ohwell:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I wouldn't mind some snow here. It's been hot.