biggest loser...

hmoss619
hmoss619 Posts: 49 Member
So 7 weeks ago I started a biggest loser contest at a local gym. I've lost a little weight before, only to gain it back plus some. This time I'm incredibly serious about losing the weight and keeping it off. I want to be me again. My weight at the beginning of the contest was 220. The first week, I gained up to 222, then kicked it into gear and at the final weigh-in, was down to 209.5. Not only did I make progress on the most important goal of weight loss...I also won 200 dollars! Not too shabby! :) So that's my current success story and I hope to have many to come. My first goal is to get under 200 lbs..these 9 pounds are proving a struggle so any encouragement would be fantastic! This site has definitely provided motivation so far!

Replies

• MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    God job! and good luck! :)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Nice.

The girls at work did this, in a month 1 lost 4lbs, 2 girls got heavier, and one of the cooks (male) partook as well...he lost 14lbs. He's also the only one outta them that actually exercised.
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    That's fantastic. You are so worth the effort. If you feel great now imagine how you will feel when the other 9 are GONE! You CAN do it.
  • helper1112
    helper1112 Posts: 80 Member
    That is a great result from the biggest loser, with a cash bonus even better. I know you can drop the remaining weight. Don't give up...
  • Hi, Great job! You can do this!!!!! Take it one day at a time, and just keep moving forward- Each lb lost is one step closer to "being you" Congratulations on your loss!
  • hmoss619
    hmoss619 Posts: 49 Member
    thanks guys!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!