Suggestions

Options
I'm about to start working 2 jobs and will probably start doing more meals on the go type of things. Does anyone have suggestions on good shakes, bars, quick on the go foods...that are filling.

Thanks!

Replies

• MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I've been partial to cliff bars recently, blueberry crisp specifically.
  • food4thought7
    Options
    When it comes to bars try one called pure protein (they have several different flavors). This protein bar is very low fat and carbs in comparrison to others and has 20 or more grahms of protein. Good luck!
  • charlibets
    charlibets Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When it comes to bars try one called pure protein (they have several different flavors). This protein bar is very low fat and carbs in comparrison to others and has 20 or more grahms of protein. Good luck!

Agree - this is the best one I've found b/c it doesn't have such high carbs as others.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I eat the Snickers Marathon protein bars. The chocolate nut burst is 280 calories and either 21 or 23 grams of protein. I eat these for breakfast and it keeps me full until lunch time and they are very good tasting. Also I buy the whey protein powder from walmart and make my own protein shakes on mornings that I do not eat the bars.
  • cdavis8807
    Options
    Thanks for all of your help!
  • cdavis8807
    Options
    Where can i get those pure bars from?
  • mdmarcha
    Options
    I'm about to start working 2 jobs and will probably start doing more meals on the go type of things. Does anyone have suggestions on good shakes, bars, quick on the go foods...that are filling.

Thanks!

I like Ultimate Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 Cinnamon roll protein powder. Get that and a shaker bottle, and you've got someprotein on the go!
  • food4thought7
    Options
    Where can i get those pure bars from?

They can be bought at any grocery store. I typically buy mine from superfresh