Ripped in 30 - all welcome

Options
I just started ripped in 30 yesterday - anyone want to join???

Replies

• Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Today will be my 10th day at Week 1. I'll be going to Week 2 tomorrow!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I just started today....and I have to say, I was sweating a LOT by the time I was done. I tried the 30 Day Shred, and found Jillian to be a bit abrasive in that one, but this one isn't bad at all, she's more motivational, IMO. I bought the DVD for less than $10 at Walmart, I figured if I did that I would be motivated to finish so I didn't waste my money. I'm way too embarrassed to post pics now, but I will along with my "after" shots when I'm finished. Good luck!
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    I'll go buy it tonight. I did 30DS yesterday so I'll start tonight with you. Is anyone else in??
  • darlajean2382
    darlajean2382 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did it for the first time this morning; count me in!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Im excited - I started it a month or two ago - but quit at w3 - got too hectic! But Im back at it (starting at the beginning)
    my thighs kill btw
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    haha uh oh! My thighs hurt and I did 30DS level 2 the day before yesterday!! Does anyone know how many calories you burn doing 30DS and Ripped in 30? I don't have a heart rate monitor....
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    I found between 250 and 300 cals for each
  • misssugarplum
    Options
    Oooh, I started yesterday... count me in!

First day didn't feel all that bad. After today's workout, I can feel it!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    How are you all doing? I'm starting week 2 tonight! Can't wait
  • talia25
    talia25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS 10/10 and started RI30 2 days later, I took yesterday off cos I was in a lazy mood (naughty naughty I know!) so will be W1D6 tonight and then onto W2D1 tomorrow. I am meant to take Mondays off as I habe school after work and dont get home til 10pm, but I am not going to take off 2 days in a row so will just have to have a late one! I will post befores and afters and stats once the 4 weeks are up, I should be finished on 7/11