Replies

• HunterCML
    Options
    Absolutely.
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Depends.
    Is your favorite ice cream flavor vanill-arrrr?
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Love me some viatmin R. Arrrgggg!!
  • oneLessS
    oneLessS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Haha needed that!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Malky.
  • mynameisuntz
    mynameisuntz Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
  • mdmarcha
    Options
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Sorry. :(
  • hulk6
    hulk6 Posts: 13
    Options

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Um...WHAT? Seriously, are you trolling? Talk about a being a choad.
    Reported.
  • mynameisuntz
    mynameisuntz Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Reported.
    I said I didn't mean to be rude.

Reported for calling me a "choad."
  • HunterCML
    Options
    Reported.

Please refrain from attacking others with excessive vulgarity. Reported.
  • mdmarcha
    Options
    I'm sorry if my joke offended anybody, I really didn't mean to do that, or to cause any strife.
  • hulk6
    hulk6 Posts: 13
    Options
    Reported.
    I said I didn't mean to be rude.

Reported for calling me a "choad."

He said he didn't want to be rude, but you insulted him so Reported
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Reported.

Please move that barbell into the squat rack so you can finish your curls, immediately.
  • fjschmoozer
    Options
    Reported.

Please move that barbell into the squat rack so you can finish your curls, immediately.

Off topic, but is it kosher to use the shake weight in the squat rack?
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Seriously??
  • mdmarcha
    Options
    Seriously??

Not for realsies, it was a joke that I thought was funny and was nutrition in nature, so I shared it thinking other would enjoy. Now everybody is fighting. Reminds me of growing up :(
This discussion has been closed.