Being Me

Options
I would like to say this without causing a stir, bad karma, or any cattiness in any ways. I don't think that grammer should be a factor in anything on here. I also would rather be me typing like i talk and being happy instead of worrying about how my punctuation is going to effect someone's day. If there's something about me or my posts that you don't like please by all means block me. I have no problems with it. For people that are here for support and motavation not an English class be you no matter what.

(don't breed or buy while others die) find a voice for those that can't.

Replies

• slainnz
    slainnz Posts: 75
    Options
    Couldn't agree more!
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've only been on this site for less than a week and I'm amazed at how rude some people can be on these boards. It's strange. We're all here to achieve the same goal.
  • Olblueiiii
    Olblueiiii Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You said it well. You don't have a problem, THEY do.
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Something we all have to remember is we have people on this site from all over the world. The way things are said or written in one place are not always done the same in another. So let it be what it is. I'm here to lose weight, make friends, have support and maybe help others. I don't care how things are written and as for myself I always have typos.. Hope my friends love me anyway...
  • Yorkshirelass2
    Options
    Thankyou guys .... x
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    kudos! be all that is you! much love.