Quest Protein Bars

Options
Just tasted my first Quest Protein Bar (Peanut Butter and Jelly) and was pleasantly surprised!
I've had a lot of really bad protein bars and considering the nutrition content of this one (20 g protein, 200 cal, low carbs and fats) it was quite tasty.
I purchased the sampler box after seeing an add on MFP, so now I'm looking forward to trying the other flavors.

Replies

• Mimigurken
    Mimigurken Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like the Brownie and the Apple Pie. Remember to put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and it will taste even better.
  • mdmarcha
    Options
    I like the Brownie and the Apple Pie. Remember to put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and it will taste even better.

Never thought of that, great idea!
  • seastreifel
    Options

Great idea!
  • Guerita83
    Options
    Have they helped to lose weight? And where do you find these?
  • TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I eat these all the time, as I need the low carb / high protein combination. You can buy or try them at http://www.questproteinbar.com/. I find that they are very filling, and can take some time to eat. Their web site is very informative.
  • TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    And, no, I don't work for them. Atkins bars give me stomach upset, and I haven't had any problems with the Quest Bars.