New to forums....really really need support

Options
Hi all :) I've been struggling for quite some time with weight loss and it always comes back but this time has been one of the worst ones... I am now a stay at home mom who is struggling bad... I think I am in the worst shape I've ever been in and at 34 am on 3 types of Bp pills and it's still not under control... So now I need to do something about it... So here I am... I would love to find ppl who can help me and who I can encourage and helP as well.. I am a 34 yr old Christian woman from Canada. I am married an have three children... Looking forward to meeting people

Replies

• ManderG03
    ManderG03 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! CONGRATS ON MAKING THE FIRST STEP TO A HEALTHIER YOU!! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TOO!!!
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    God bless you! I hope your blood pressure improves. (I hope mine improves, too! :smile: )
  • Dobesrule
    Options
    Welcome. You can do it and get off your meds. I have only been a member for a few weeks and I love the site. You can add me as a friend. I can offer encouragement and support :)
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You know I already have you-- You can do this!!! It might take time, but you CAN. And good for you for making it to the forums! You should find tons of stuff here!
    :flowerforyou:
  • maroocia
    Options
    The other question I have was I was on here previously and can't seem to sign in under that user name anymore .... Do user names expire after no use after awhile? I don't have that email anymore but wondering if there is a way to find it again somehow...
  • maroocia
    Options
    Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement!
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am pretty new to this site too. Also from Canada and a mom of 4. Like you, I lose and gain over and over. I know you can get it under control and get off your meds. I'd be happy to support you.