Any military wives out there?

Options
Hello,

I new to the MFP program :) I find it very hard to make time for myself and I know I need to make an effort!! I will be 35 :O July 2012 and would LOVE to reach my goal by my birthday!!

Looking for support and advice from people who have had success?

Thanks,
Anna

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm a Navy wife and will be 35 in April. I sooo hope to be at my goal by then too. I'm not even halfway there so I really need to step it up. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm a Air National Guard wife, he's former Active Duty AF....I am 32. Would love to be friends!!
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    I am an army wife, and there are three or four others on my friends list. Where do you live?
  • armywifeAH96
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My husband is active Army, we are stationed at Ft. Sam Houston (San Antonio, TX). I was so excited to find this website. What do you all like about it the best?
  • Shortstuff86
    Options
    HI, I am an Army wife and my husband is currently deployed in Afghanistan. I only have one friend on here and would like to gain more! Nice to meet ya!
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm not a wife, but I am a Marine girlfriend :) Feel free to add me!
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i am a warrant officer's wife in the army, Welcome!! I have been add it for about 9 months with this website and i can say it has helped me alot with a ll the friends i have made here to encourage me to keep going. Would love for you to add me :)
  • Linda_Ff
    Options
    I am a Navy wife. I will be 34 in Jan and sooooo not near my goal....I still have about 45-49 lbs to go....I understand the not taking time for yourself, I have the same problem!
  • clong1985
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! My husband just shipped out to boot camp yesterday; he is going active duty in the Army. So I think I'm sort of at a different place on the spectrum than most of the military spouses on here, being new to this whole situation, but would love to be friends anyway! Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Army wife here. My husband is on his second tour right now. I'm getting a "new body" by the time he comes home. Feel free to add me. The stresses of military life are enough. Lets make our weight one less thing to worry about!
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    army wifey here! my hubby is deployed to Afghanistan till March..he will be home in a few days for R&R!
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Retired Coast Guard wife here. Feel free to add me as your friend as well.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Navy wife here :)
  • mrsbrad07
    mrsbrad07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Army wife here too! We are stationed at Fort Bragg. We have been married 5 years, and hubby is currently on his 6th deployment. I am new to MFP. Good luck to everyone.
  • Nancy_hc
    Nancy_hc Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    AF wife here! And it is TOUGH making meals to feed my overactive can eat anything he wants and he always wants red meat potatoes cookies and cake, husband without sneaking the same foods for myself. Portion sizes only do so much. And making 2 diff meals can get expensive. I need ideas for something we'll both like and that works for both our goals!
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Army wife here! My husband is currently deployed and I am wanting him to come home to an awesomely hott wife!! :tongue: Feel free to add me please!! I could use the encouragement and support!! :smile: