It really IS a good day!!

Options
pipinana
pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
Happy FRIDAY everyone!! :drinker:

It was weigh-in day for me, and I lost 4 pounds this week! 4!!! :drinker: :smokin: :glasses: I was totally not expecting that because I was sick all last weekend with a cold, and didn't feel well enough to work out until Wednesday.

I've lost 21 pounds to date, and dropped my BMI from 33.5 to 29.6! I never thought I was capable of this, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without the encouragement and wisdom from my MFP friends. Thank you guys for making my days and most importantly making my YEAR!

:heart: :flowerforyou: Pip

Replies

• pipinana
    Options
    Happy FRIDAY everyone!! :drinker:

It was weigh-in day for me, and I lost 4 pounds this week! 4!!! :drinker: :smokin: :glasses: I was totally not expecting that because I was sick all last weekend with a cold, and didn't feel well enough to work out until Wednesday.

I've lost 21 pounds to date, and dropped my BMI from 33.5 to 29.6! I never thought I was capable of this, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without the encouragement and wisdom from my MFP friends. Thank you guys for making my days and most importantly making my YEAR!

:heart: :flowerforyou: Pip
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    wow 4!! I was excited about my 1! Nice work! :drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
    Keep up the good work!

Kim
  • indianagranny
    Options
    THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    4 pounds IS fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! You are on a roll!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TexasBuckeye
    Options
    :drinker: Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    Options
    :smile: Thanks guys!! I'm on cloud nine today.... Can't wait for my DH to come home and see me after being gone a week..... :blushing:

Hey Becky {giggling} -- I'm loosing the roll not on it!! hahahhahahaaaaaa... :tongue: :tongue:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful to hear about your BMI! Good for you p! Keep up the good work!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    HECK YES MRS DIVA!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: Get it done! So proud of you...keep up the great work! I'd love a 4lb loss for next week! haha. :bigsmile: :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the most amazing work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    Options
    HECK YES MRS DIVA!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: Get it done! So proud of you...keep up the great work! I'd love a 4lb loss for next week! haha. :bigsmile: :heart:

:blushing: Thanks CJ! You can totally do it this week - have Billy work it off! :tongue:

:heart: :flowerforyou: CM
  • pipinana
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the most amazing work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: Hi Laura! :bigsmile: I see you are still doing WONDERFUL! :smile: Love your new pics, you look so happy! :flowerforyou:
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS...wooo hooo.

I'm just getting started, just joined this past Thursday.

:love:
  • pipinana
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS...wooo hooo.

I'm just getting started, just joined this past Thursday.

:love:

Ah, thanks! Welcome to MFP! I joined in Jan, and am totally addicted to my new lifestyle..... I hope you get those last few pounds off that you want! :smile: You can totally do it! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    yey! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options

:heart: Hi Laura! :bigsmile: I see you are still doing WONDERFUL! :smile: Love your new pics, you look so happy! :flowerforyou:

thank you so much
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!