From Inside out!!!!

Options
From the inside out.......

When you feel the urge to be critical of someone else, look first within yourself. The weaknesses and shortcomings you perceive in another may very well be pointing to improvements you can make in your own life.

Instead of depending on others to change, or attempting to force them to do so, look for positive changes that you can make. You’ll always have much more success controlling your own life than you will have controlling others.

If you wish to live in a positive world, be a positive person. If you desire peace, then be completely at peace with yourself.

Life is a mirror that reflects your most authentic self back to you. It flows from the inside out.

The values and priorities that you live by will greatly influence the world that you live in. The thoughts and feelings you hold most consistently on the inside will determine how life unfolds for you on the outside.

Allow peace, love, joy and fulfillment to flow from the inside out. Make your world the best it can be.

"Believe in yourself and you will Achieve"

Replies

• audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational! Love ya girl! Hugs and butterfly kisses to u all the way ;) xoxoxo
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    love it ,ur amazing girl
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! You're an inspiration. I am trying to lose about the amt you did. I know I won't look quite as good as you, but you give me hope and a peek at what I MIGHT look like!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Love itttt. Love you!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Love this! :flowerforyou: Congrats on your accomplishments, you look amazing!
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    AMEN SISTER! You ROck!
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    Love this...Rach you Rock
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Great way to end the day! Thanks Rachel :smooched:
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! Love it!
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! You are so beautiful & I needed to see this tonight.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Well-said!
  • shonasteele
    Options
    LOVE THIS! Wow, that's some powerful advice!
  • haepifeet
    haepifeet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you-such a nice reminder!