Cheaty McCheaterson

Options
That is my name. Cheaty McCheaterson. Or at least what it should be. Seriously, what an awful day I had today when it came to smart food decisions. Blame it on "hormones", blame it on stress, blame it on a brutal work schedule. Truly, the only person I can blame it on is me. I mean, it should really be as simple as "don't put it in your mouth". I just seem to have these days where I float through. I don't seem to really care what I put in my mouth, in my stomach, in my body. I often have a few every month, grouped closely together (making for a really bad weigh-in week!), and then they go away and I care again. Today, I had one. And of course this weekend was far from normal with the holiday. So tomorrow, I need to be mindful. I need to care. And I need to take charge of myself.

I guess I can at least stand up and feel good that I have stuck to my exercise plan for the week. Despite the awful day still managed to pull my butt off the couch and get to my spin class. I was the only one there tonight!! Thanks to the instructor for sticking it out and giving me a good burn as they don't have to teach if there are less than 5 in attendance. Cheers Tim - I needed you today and you rocked it for me!

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it. :flowerforyou:
  • shutterbug11
    shutterbug11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cheers! Thanks SweetZoeJane :) You have left me with a positive note to end my day and start tomorrow :)
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    just look at it as what it is, you will never fully give up foods you love, and having some here and there actualy is helpfull for your body to get used to eating better all the time :) as long as you take charge of it i say go ahead :)
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    No matter what you do today, tomorrow is always the first day.
  • Ashleysh22
    Options
    Don't let the mistakes of today impact tomorrow! We all get a clean slate with sunrise <3

Smile!

~*Ashley*~
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    You got through the day with exercise so that's the positive to balance the negative. Tomorrow is a brand new day just strive for 2 positives. We all have those days or we wouldn't be human. Hang in there it's just a speed bump!
  • shutterbug11
    shutterbug11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! :)