Sodium/Bloating

Options
Ugggggh my tummy hurts. Can anyone relate. I am sure it is just bloating gassy things going on but dang enough already. Anybody have the cure? Tried OTC gas tablets and water pills. Doctor says my body needs to get used to eating more vitamin packed foods. It has been 3 weeks. Help me!

Replies

• RAENLUKE
    RAENLUKE Posts: 17
    Options
    Ugggggh my tummy hurts. Can anyone relate. I am sure it is just bloating gassy things going on but dang enough already. Anybody have the cure? Tried OTC gas tablets and water pills. Doctor says my body needs to get used to eating more vitamin packed foods. It has been 3 weeks. Help me!
  • amm474
    amm474 Posts: 1
    Options
    try two tablespoons of lemon juice in a mug of hot water with splenda to sweeten if it's too sour on its own. Drink it once or twice a day. I find that generally helps. Also watch sodium intake. Hope that helps
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    stay away from carbonation. i feel you're pain!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's gas and not constipation? Track your last bowel movement. You might just need to pop a laxitive. All that extra fibre's your culprit! :angry:
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    UGH! ive been dealing with that EVERY single day for two months or better.......theres not enouch PHAZYME in the world for me.........lol
  • RAENLUKE
    Options
    Thanks, Never thought of the Diet Pepsi angle. Sodium and Carbonation double whammy. It's gonna be an embarrassing walk tonight, maybe I'll opt out of the group walk and go it alone tonight. Thanks for the help. :blushing:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Never thought of the Diet Pepsi angle. Sodium and Carbonation double whammy. It's gonna be an embarrassing walk tonight, maybe I'll opt out of the group walk and go it alone tonight. Thanks for the help. :blushing:

:laugh: :laugh: That was cute, go it alone!!! I am a walking farter and it's really hard when on the stationary bike at the gym :noway: and I've found as I'm eating more soy products and god forbid one of my new faves .............brussel sprouts :happy: funny stuff. Then again, to me it's funny although it's different in front of folks as opposed to home so i feel your pain and Beano did nothing other than make me feel like I needed to belch more (to the tune of like drinking beer:tongue: ) good luck, let me know what you decided.
  • RAENLUKE
    Options
    :smile: No group walk last night. Rode the stationary bike for 40 min then some light weights at home. Today is going to be a no soda, extra water day. Hope it works.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Get the extra fiber thing going. I almost never feel bloated, and I have my share of gassy foods, fiber is natures way of streamliining the digestive tract, it might take a few days, but natural fiber can really "grease the skids". I know I know, bad pun there, sorry for that. :ohwell: