What do you want to be when you grow up?

Options
2stepz
2stepz Posts: 814 Member
There's one thread on what you do now... but what do you WANT to do?

I have two ideas.
1) Most likely - work in administration in Higher Education... or maybe teach Higher Ed one day
2) I want to own my own stable of horses and provide Equine-Therapy services to disabled kids... but that takes money and this economy sucks. ;)

Replies

• PatientBearTiger
    Options
    I don't wanna grow up....I'm a Toys R Us kid.....
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Happy.
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Laboratory Scientist. I'm a nerd...
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    Photographer (of clouds...I :heart: clouds!)
    ...and a professional scrapbooker! :laugh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Seashell collector.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    most likely : retail clothing
    i want to be: tattoo artist or run my own cupcake shop
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    journalist
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna grow up. Grown-ups are boring.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am grown..Lol apart from being a applied behavior analyst (as I am in school for)...I want to be a fashion designer....I love the freelance designing I do..Total opposite careers, but I love them both. :)
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well i would love to teach students with disabilities but my dream is to earn a masters and then go to mexico and start a public school for kids with disabilities (mental, physical, learning) Many of you probably do not know but most kids in mexico that are disabled do not recieve an education. There are some schools where they will accept the students but they arent cheap and they arent as well taken care of as they are in our educational system. I'm a firm believer in education and i have a sister with moderate mental retardation who attended special education her whole life and it breaks my heart to know that the majority of students like her in mexico do not recieve any kind of education
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I want to win the lottery.
  • dreambig_gohome
    dreambig_gohome Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ballroom dance teacher and part time snowboarder :) Kind of on the path to acheiving both already, it's just taking a lot more time and patience than I originally counted on! Thanks, economy!!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    In my fantasy world, I'd love to be a photographer or some fun thing creative like that. Realistically, I'd like to be a psychologist. The mind fascinates me.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    The answer I have now is the same answer I had when I was little. I want to be a medical doctor. And now that I am single there's nothing holding me back! :D
  • mjmcdon
    mjmcdon Posts: 33
    Options
    Over several years my mind has changed. Its come down to me wanting to own my own bakery, or I would LOVE to work for the magazine Cosmopolitan! BUT those arent exactly realistic to me, so....I'm undecided. I may never know! :/
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Happy.

This. Oh, and I want to own my own gym.
  • charly_80
    Options
    5'6" - same weight and rich. Since I'm already "grown up" I think I might be outta luck.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Evil villain, hell-bent to take over the world!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    A charter or private jet pilot, a flight instructor with students that have money and the desire to learn :), a scuba diver, a travel agent, and a world traveler :glasses:
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and working my way backwards. I own an insurance agency.