What do you want to be when you grow up?

Options
2»

Replies

• drdenise
    drdenise Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I want to sell t-shirts on the beach, with my dog by my side.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    A dietitian :D

In school for it now :]
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit advanced in years, but I still often think about what I want to be when I grow up. I've already been a waitress, a file clerk, a typist, a claims examiner, a career military stenographer and information manager, a special education teacher, a tax preparer, and a substitute teacher. Those were just the paying jobs. Besides that, I've been a wife, mom, Sunday school teacher, music leader, church secretary, and church treasurer. Need I say, I get bored and love variety! Oh, yeah, and there's gardener, mini-farmer (cows, chickens, donkeys), and I'm about to expand to raising meat rabbits and goats. More than anything, at this point in my life, I pray for the willingness to do whatever God leads me to do. May His will be done in my life. Right now, I'm so happy to be here getting fit with so many great people! God bless you all!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    The Commissioner of Baseball
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Well I'd like to run a dog rescue, but with the way my life is now, that isn't even possible...So I am really enjoying be a stay at home mommy to my little brood! :)
  • MarynEve
    MarynEve Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Professional pooper scooper.
    Well, zookeeper.
    Same diff =)
    Majoring in Conservation and Wildlife Management right now.