New to MFP & looking for Motivation Buddies

Options
Aloha from Hawaii!
My name is Katie and I actually joined MFP a while ago, tried to keep up with it, but didn't follow through. This time around I'm determined to use this tool to it's fullest extent, finally take off the weight I've been packing on for the past 9 years and stay that way. Like most people on MFP, I'm in need of motivation. I am alone on this journey and would love to make friends who I can cheer on and will do the same for me. Aside from wanting to be healthy and fit I am also doing this in hopes of increasing my chances at having a baby. My husband and I have not had much luck in this area and I'm hoping that dropping the extra pounds will help me reach my dream of starting a family. If you have similar goals or can relate to what I'm going through, please add me as a friend and we can be a support system for each other.
Hope to hear from you all!
Katie

Replies

• fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing about starting MFP and not following through but I am back on it and really keeps me accountable. I personally haven't had children but my bf is going through what you are going through. She desperately wants to start a family but her weight is causing her problems. We try to keep each other motivated. I added you as a friend. Good luck
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I am here girlie, nice to have you as a buddy now :)
  • misssedin
    Options
    I added you as a friend, as I could really use the motivation to keep updating my diary such, and such... So added, and if anyone else would like to add me, feel free... :):)
  • annaasun
    annaasun Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Im from the 808 too. :)
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I been alone in my journey too but ever since I started progressing, I made a few friends around my area. Believe me, they come to you
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I left and came back as well. I wish I had never left! I forgot how supportive and motivational everyone is here. I'm adding you if that's ok. I could always use more friends and support too! :)
  • cody78307
    cody78307 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too and like you I have joined weightloss sites with the best intentions and not followed through, but for me I can't let my weightloss get any worse I have got to change things right now. I am also looking for friends to support and who will support me and who understand the whole weightloss journey. I look forward to talking with you more and hope we can both reach our weightloss goals.