59lbs lost so far w/pictures!

Options
Recently posted my story so far (and a couple NSVs), and lamented not having any good before pictures. Then I looked at my actual profile pic and thought "Wait a minute..."

I looked on my computer and found the pictures taken of me that day, to see if any showed more than my face, and sure enough, there were. It was March 25th, which means I had started working out about three weeks before that. They were taken before I started MFP though, so I was definitely between 329 and 320lbs, probably around 325. This is as close as it'll get to my heaviest picture.

I still have that shirt, so I put it on and grabbed the camera. Obviously, I didn't iron it though, so forgive the scruffiness. I hope I'm embedding the pics right.

Me at about 325 lbs:
a0i69y.jpg032511320ish.jpg

Me at 270 lbs:
mtv5ax.jpg101211370lb.jpg

In both pictures I’m wearing the same shirt, in the before one it is obviously very tight on me, and now it’s not. :)

In the before one I was wearing size 24 jeans, and they were a bit snug too. Now in my 22s, I’m suffering from a case of the saggypants. I can fit into some of my old size 20 pants, but not all of them. I don’t count it unless I can button and zip up and sit down comfortably afterward, and some of the size 20s are WAAAAAY uncomfortable when I try to sit in them while zipped up. So I guess right now I’m in one of those awkward between-sizes stages.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!