Slightly problematic NSV!

Options
asyouseefit
asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
Today, I went clothes shopping during lunch break. I went to H&M and picked random clothes here and there, mostly small (yeah!) sizes. I even picked a pair of shorts. Lol, like I could wear a pair of shorts!

Turns out I CAN wear a pair of shorts. I even bought them! The only "problem" was that everything fit. And not only because I picked the right size... Everything looks good enough to buy! :) Too bad my wallet's on a diet too!

Clothes shopping was always hell. Finding clothes that would hide my body from chin to heels, avoiding my naked reflection in the mirror, finding out the size 4 dress is cute on the mannequin but the size 14 looks like a burlap bag... Well, not anymore! I actually spent more time than necessary in the fitting rooms!

Replies

• Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I love to shop, just not for me for those same reasons!
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love this. They always make those stupid mannequins look good in anything. But then again I've never seen a chubby mannequin, maybe I should invent one, lol!

Clothes shopping was always hell. Finding clothes that would hide my body from chin to heels, avoiding my naked reflection in the mirror, finding out the size 4 dress is cute on the mannequin but the size 14 looks like a burlap bag... Well, not anymore! I actually spent more time than necessary in the fitting rooms!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Oh, I can't wait to love shopping again! Congratulations on your success!!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Youre not kidding! Make you go broke!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!