I beat the plateau!

Options
Shortly after starting MFP I hit a plateau and no matter what I did I could not get under 200. I got frustrated then angry and gained back five pounds. Today I stepped on the scale and was 198! I know I will most likely hit another before I am done, but I won't get upset and will keep doing what I should.:bigsmile:

Replies

• montanamomma
    Options
    Shortly after starting MFP I hit a plateau and no matter what I did I could not get under 200. I got frustrated then angry and gained back five pounds. Today I stepped on the scale and was 198! I know I will most likely hit another before I am done, but I won't get upset and will keep doing what I should.:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!

Good for you!! I am on a mountain of a plateau........but it is all good!

:drinker:
  • montanamomma
    Options
    thanks. Good luck with your mountain You can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Great Job sticking with your diet and overcoming this horrible plateau. Hope you continue to do better!
  • montanamomma
    Options
    Thanks I am going to try to stick to it this time.
  • Schaff
    Schaff Posts: 83
    Options
    If you experience another plateau, check out Tammy's post about her weight loss journey. One of her strategy's helped me get over mine and now I'm truckin'! Good luck!

118936.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • montanamomma
    Options
    thanks for the tip
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    Very Nice. keep up the great effort.

:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work.
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    If you experience another plateau, check out Tammy's post about her weight loss journey. One of her strategy's helped me get over mine and now I'm truckin'! Good luck!

118936.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
    Where can I find her post? I'd like to read it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!