Inspirational Running Quotes

Options
"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run." - John Bingham

Replies

• bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    "Running has never failed to give me great end results, and that's why I keep coming back for more!--S.A."
  • wendywilliford
    Options
    "Whether you believe you can or believe you can't, you're probably right."
    -Henry Ford

"I often hear someone say 'I'm not a real runner'. We are all runners, some just run faster than others. I never met a fake runner."
    -Bart Yasso
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    "That's right. I'm out of here. Do not chase me down or text me or try to talk me into going out to lunch. I don't have time to figure out if I have time for a run. I'm just GOING. The world will not fall apart in my absence. I might miss somebody's birthday cake or a discussion of last night's season finale. Even if I do, who cares. I'm coming back with a state of mind three coffees, two flirtatious e-mails and a week of vacation can't buy."

"Run from bills, run from mortgages, run from work, run from routine, run from your fears, run from your worries, run from relationships, run from commitments, run from handicaps, run from disadvantages, run from your wants, run from needs, run from this, run from that, run run run run run run run..."

"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

"It never gets easier, you just get BETTER."

"My feet hurt from kicking so much *kitten*."

I love the NIKE ads, what can I say...

"Remember: The first 2 miles SUCK." -- from a friend of mine who ran a 1/2 marathon, giving me her best advice on how to push through. And I think it's true no matter how long you've been running...
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    "Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it" OW
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    "No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

"It never gets easier, you just get BETTER."

"My feet hurt from kicking so much *kitten*."

I love these!!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    This ad is also great -- from Nike Women:
    http://mankindunplugged.com/2010/08/05/my-butt-is-big-nike/
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Saw this one on a shirt.... "I know I run like a girl. Try to keep up!" Haha!
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    bump! i love these :))