6.5 months and 75 lbs down so far...before/during pics

Options
I told myself that I'd post pics when I had dropped 50lbs but at the time felt that there was too little difference and that I'd hold off until 75lbs instead. I still have quite a ways to go, but it feels good to at least be committed to making progress. So far I've been trying to run 2-3miles a day 3x a week, and alternating in weight training 2-3x a week on the days I don't run. I've been following the caloric intake suggestions but leaving myself a gap of 100-200 at the end of the day while maintaining ~1300+ intake per day. I try to avoid eating my exercise calories as I've noticed almost 100% of the time I do that I gain weight. I also weight myself daily at this point just so I can better understand the impacts of my choices the days before. I've also been drinking a TON of water....usually 20+ servings a day. I've found that it helps clear a lot of the bad crap out of me when I make poor eating choices even if I do stay under calories.

Starting weight just shy of 320 lbs:
start1o.jpg
start2s.jpg
start3g.jpg

50lbs down:
501is.jpg
502o.jpg
503f.jpg
504b.jpg

75lbs down as of this morning:
751v.jpg
752iy.jpg
753q.jpg
754k.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!