30 lbs gone...never to return!

havingitall
havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
It happened today. I hit the 30lbs lost mark. I had to check three times on the scale to be sure!

Replies

• havingitall
    It happened today. I hit the 30lbs lost mark. I had to check three times on the scale to be sure!
  • JanS
    JanS Posts: 28 Member
    Wooo Hooo - way to go!!!!!! Awesome news - must be a great feeling!!! :drinker:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    SAAAAWWEEEEEETTTT!

good work my dear!
    :glasses:
  • kfeuvrel
    kfeuvrel Posts: 89 Member
    I'm so happy for you!!!! WAY TO GO!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Oh my gosh, I'm so proud of you!! Keep it up, you're rockin'!
  • THAT IS AWESOME - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    it is always good to hear news like this for those of us just starting out on this long life-changing journey! 13 days in Ive dropped 7.5 pounds... cant wait til I hit 30! congratulations!
  • havingitall
    it is always good to hear news like this for those of us just starting out on this long life-changing journey! 13 days in Ive dropped 7.5 pounds... cant wait til I hit 30! congratulations!

That's an amazing loss in less than two weeks. That kind of thing keeps you going!
  • sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    that is a brillant weight loss - well done you you must be so proud and your clothes must be at your ankles, did you lose that from the start of january and were you very strict with yourself, it gives me more encouragement to see how others get on:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • havingitall
    This has been since January 1. I have had to get rid of some clothes but I am fitting into some of the smaller ones that were hidden atthe back of the closet.

I have been fairly strict with myself and work out 5 -6 times a week.
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    rock on baby! thgarfield43kv.gif (that's purrrr doing a happy dance for ya) see ya at the finish line! keep up the great work!
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    An BIG congrats to you! What a great milestone! Keep up the great work!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    AWESOME!!!!! :drinker: :smokin: :glasses: SO happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • mnj2001
    mnj2001 Posts: 6
    That is wonderful!! I just started this about 2 weeks ago and love it!! It helps out so much!! I have lost 7 pds so far and would like to lose 40. You just gave me inspiration to keep on going on!! I try to work out 5 times a week and have a calorie intake of 1200 ( + add on burned calories though). I am getting pretty excited! I am on to try and give up quick but Im am really trying to keep going and you just boosted my spirits !!! Thank you so much :)!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:169144.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    YIPPIE!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: CONGRATS!!!! Definitely Celebrate, you deserve it - I say RETAIL THERAPY! :laugh:

I hope to be joining you soon - congrats again!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Congratulations! That is awesome! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!