Halloween is Right Around the Corner!

Options
xyzena
xyzena Posts: 18 Member
What are your plans this year to avoid tempting treats?
Anyone going out with friends to a costume party? (Be safe if drinking!)
Or taking the kids out to trick or treat? :)
If you plan on wearing a costume do you plan on going risqué or traditional?

29861.gif

Replies

• kirakaydawn
    Options
    We don't really celebrate it here in Australia..

But its my Dog's 3rd birthday :happy:

So to celebrate I got her tattoo'd on me *WELL her name and paw print*

haha thats celebrating right? :bigsmile:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Cannot wait!!!

My favorite, and also my anniversary!♥♥

Not sure what we are doing yet, but I am definitely dressing up.....a Victorian Faerie Zombie of sorts, kinda like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6k3Os3vhW0_CVlAjA91l0qzAOYegkNaDsyT_-x9AlZZLpX3wC
  • xyzena
    Options
    We don't really celebrate it here in Australia..

But its my Dog's 3rd birthday :happy:

So to celebrate I got her tattoo'd on me *WELL her name and paw print*

haha thats celebrating right? :bigsmile:

Absolutely! I hope it comes out good :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im taking my little one trick orr treating,and if my hubby gets his 12 cars sold im going to fright fest at six flaggs
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    HOPEFULLY I'll get to take my kids trick or treating, we r waiting on one of our checks tho and these ppl keep making excuses so IDK if we'll have the money for costumes :(
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Traditional Samhain feast at my house complete with dumb supper for lost loved ones. I'll try to keep myself from eating "forbidden treats".
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a Halloween party as an ice skater. I'm wearing an old dance costume from high school (cause it fits!). It's tight and flattering without going overboard. And added bonus - it's free!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Oh and the same day as the party I'm running a 10 mile race that morning. So I get to eat what I want that day.
  • xyzena
    Options
    Oh and the same day as the party I'm running a 10 mile race that morning. So I get to eat what I want that day.
    Awesome! Good luck with your race!
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to buy all candy I dislike. lol We just moved to the hottest trick or treating street in the whole city (seriously, people come from all over to trick or treat here.), so we will need a lot of candy. I was going to start stocking up tonight, but decided I couldn't have it in my house yet.

My husband and I are going to a halloween event the weekend before. I can't wait. I haven't dressed up in probably ten years. I am going as a Greek goddess. So excited!

We'll be taking the kids trick or treating. Not sure if I'll go with the kids or stay home and pass out candy. I freakishly love to pass out candy. But I also would like to go with the kids. She is being Supergirl and he is being a Dragon.