Getting Started

Options
I am trying to get started with loosing weight. I had my third child 2 years ago and I still have the weight. Of course I gained during all 3 of my pregnancies and I had my first child in 2007. I tried getting on a diet in April and failed. I just wasn't able to stick with it. I am hoping that by using this site I will be able to stick with watching my calorie intake and actually get started excerising. :smile: I am hoping to find encouragement from others and their luck with this site.

Replies

• Chanty55
    Options
    Good Luck!! :)
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I started earlier in the year - and failed too! Guess I was expecting fast results and got discouraged when it didn't happen as quickly as I'd have liked. I came back on this site just over a week ago (having put on all I originally lost - and more!) This time I am determined to take it sensibly - one day at a time - and not to give up.
    Feel free to add me as a friend - I need all the encouragement I can get, and I'm sure you would like some too!
  • cheri868
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. We are all struggling to some degree on this site, to are now a member of a VERY exclusive club LOL. Add me if you wish and just remember to take it one day at a time. You didn't gain the weight in one month, so you can't expect to lose it all that quickly either. A little patience, a little motivation and some perseverence will get you there.
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This site is a great motivator!! :) Good luck with everything I was amazed at how many calories were in everything and its helping me eat a little healthier.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    welcome!! good luck on your journey!
  • bubble79
    Options
    Hi. I started this week too. Had my third daughter coming up to 2 years ago and still have n=most of the weight. I have been loving the bar code scanner and has work with all i have tried so far.
    Good luck