Hope springs eternal...

Options
When I look at all the effort and work we put in to be healthier on this site....it fills me with hope. People not experiencing this struggle don't really understand what we go through to be healthier on a daily basis. The calories....oh the calories....then fitting exercise in our already busy schedules. A wise person once told me that "if something is important to you, you will find the time to do it". By logging into this site everyday, tracking what you bite and swallow, documenting the valuable sweat calories & feeling that sense of accomplishment that you made the effort.... shows that every person on this site take their health seriously enough to open an account!

Just want you guys to know that even if you are struggling with exercise or staying within your calorie limits or just having a bad day....know that the effort you are made by having an MFP account counts for something! :bigsmile: :wink: :happy:

Replies

• Brandysmith1985
    Brandysmith1985 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love your post!!!!!! you are so right, this site keeps us motivated and we are not the only ones struggling! Have a super day!
  • KaylaWeber87
    KaylaWeber87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that!! This account is really going to help me reach my goal! I just know it! It has put the strong desire to get back on track and stay on track!! Just the accountibility, I really needed! I want to see those numbers of pounds go down! And, I know, this is my time, to change my life, and get this done!!! Have a great day ncole3!!! :D
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Great point of view
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Thanks to all of you that give me hope with every encouraging word or phrase....:happy: :wink: