work out cloths

Options
katetwolf
katetwolf Posts: 9 Member
Why is it that work out cloths are for skinny little people? I mean how is anyone suppose to lose weight by excercise when they have nothing to wear? It would be nice to be able to pick up a cute coldgear top for a run in the winter and not have to go to the mens clothing. After all I need the exercise more than those cute little people that the work out gear fits!

Replies

• DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Very good point! Maybe you need to be an entrepeneur and create your own line!
  • rdevaughn
    rdevaughn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i've found some great workout clothes at walmart! (and kohls) and i was having to shop in the plus size... you might also find things online..
  • LittleFootHafner
    Options
    haha - Very True!

Check out wal-mart, I ended up getting a lot of stuff to work-out in there. Costco also has some nice stuff up to XL...
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    I LOVE the Xersion line through JCPenney's.. They are extremely flattering, moisture-wicking and really cute. They are pretty inexpensive too.. I tell everyone about them!! I could never find anything that fit right, or looked good but I'm so comfortable in their work-out clothes, especially the pants.. I wear them everywhere!
  • katetwolf
    katetwolf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks all,
    I will check those places out.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Ross!
  • Donna_T_B
    Donna_T_B Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've found large sized workout wear in K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Academy, and Trak Shak.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Save money, work out nekkid
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I like the starter stuff you can find a walmart for men. It really keeps you cool and wicks away sweat well and is reasonably priced. I have about 5 sets (shorts/shirts), paid about $100 maybe less.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options

Oh God, that conjures up images of boobs bouncing everywhere. Ouch! Haha.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options

Oh God, that conjures up images of boobs bouncing everywhere. Ouch! Haha.

Or if you are a guy, floppy mcflopperson.
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hey girl Old Navy runs really large and has an online only plus size section as well if needed - and they sell some cute workout clothes. :)

I got the compression pants & they are fantasticooooo