Goal Weight today!

Options
awdhemi
awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
I used to be one of those people that would complain about their weight, yet eat nothing healthy, just crap, and wonder why! July of this year when I realized that I was at 212, I had enough! I set a goal to lose 37 pounds and today I met that goal! Back when I set that goal, I never thought I would have it in me to reach my goal, and so quickly. Guess I'm going to increase my goal weight today a little bit more and then aim for maintenance after that! :)

Replies

• patilee
    patilee Posts: 125
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My progress has been a little slower but still losing so that's what counts.
  • Norton1971
    Norton1971 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thats great! Well done. Congratulations.
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to reach my goal!!! = )
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    yay for you!! yay yay yay

i am 10 lbs from my goal :)
  • slimmerme2012
    Options
    WTG!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Congrats!! The best thing about losing weight is how it makes YOU feel! :)
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an amazing accomplishment, and you should be so proud of yourself!

I am curious - did MFP "do" anything when you hit the goal? Virtual fireworks or anything? :) I'm less than 5 away from my goal, but am curious if it will celebrate with me! ;)
  • adamswife23
    adamswife23 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that is a huge accomplishment and you should be very proud of yourself.
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself. What an accomplishment.
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    congratulations! that is great!! you should be so proud of yourself!
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are an inspiration to me who is just a few weeks into my journey!! So happy for you!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I used to be one of those people that would complain about their weight, yet eat nothing healthy, just crap, and wonder why! July of this year when I realized that I was at 212, I had enough! I set a goal to lose 37 pounds and today I met that goal! Back when I set that goal, I never thought I would have it in me to reach my goal, and so quickly. Guess I'm going to increase my goal weight today a little bit more and then aim for maintenance after that! :)
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is an amazing milestone! I cant wait for that day! Thanks for posting it keeps me motivated!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Well done! :):):)
  • awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!