Motivation?!

Options
I need more motivational people!! xD Im 5'2" and 165lbs. Ive been on this site for weeks ( maybe months ) and I havent found alot of people with my same weight goal ( 120 lbs ) I know youre out there, it would be amazing for some adds!! I would love to hear peoples stories and see some success pictures, and I want to help people and talk to more people about their gaols. I need help, and maybe I could help you. :D Thanks a bunch <3 Jessica~

Replies

• donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    A bit of self promotion, but you will find a lot of great people if you follow this blog.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MFPsTheBiggestLoser/view/mfp-s-the-biggest-loser-season-2-episode-5-stairway-to-heaven-157546
  • 2Sadie8Rose
    Options
    Hi, I am new to the site and am looking for motivation too! I am 5'1.5'' and 165lbs. So perhaps we can motivate each other?
  • gradmonkey
    gradmonkey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am only five feet and started at 145, with a goal of 110, so it's very similar to yours. I'm so motivated because I found out that my problem was that I wasn't working out hard enough. How to solve it? I started taking spinning classes because you can burn something like 500 calories in a session. Two days a week and it is making a big difference!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    if you guys read my profile (and i'll know if you don't) and you like what you see, well, feel free to send me a friend request.
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have 100#s to loss add me if you like
  • jessielorraine
    Options
    Of course!! :D Friend request on your way :P
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Keep srong, you can do this!!

The other night I was looking at some pictures. I was shocked when I saw them. I couldn't beleave the difference. You look at yourself in the mirror every day and you just don't notice the difference. I didn't tell anyone about these pictures. My husband ended up looking at the same pictures. He was you have worked so hard and came so far, you can do this and hit your goal. Keep up your hard work. My goal is 135. I
    m 5'5" and 41 years old. SO don't give up, you can do this!!!