Singing in the car

Options
Mios3
Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
So I usually turn up my "Old music" as my daughter says after I drop her off at school and sing along.

Well this morning as usual I turn it up and am totally jammin out to Zapp n Roger as I pull up to a red light singing along " I wanna be your man" .... I happen to look over at the car next to me and this guy is laughing at me, so what do I do smile and wave. His light turns green he gives a thumbs up and drives away.

My question is has anyone else been caught singing in the car, and if so what did you do?

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I do it while running too! FUNNY looks but I don't care I am having a great time!
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Nothing you can do except laugh at yourself and move on. Most people are thinking the same thing when they see someone jamming out and that's that they are having a good time.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes, a few summers ago My BFF and I were caught at a red light singing at the top of our lungs, "You've lost That Lovin Felling" , the guys in the car next to use just joined in... It was awesome XD
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I always sing in the car but I did become a little quieter about it when I bought the convertible - I looked around and realized how really "out there" I was when the top is down.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that yesterday as I BELTED out some Lady Gaga in my car that the dood in the truck next to me was watching... I dance and sing in the car ALL THE TIME! I love it! Some times you just gotta sing!! ♫♪
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Haaaa! I get caught singing in the car alllll the time! and at work I might add! Love my music! :tongue:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    No, I only sing with the windows up.

My 3 year old isn't a big fan of mine, she says,"Daddy, can you stop doing that?"
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    ummmmmmmm yeah, and it was "Material Girl". Made some old guy laugh a lot though...

My biggest fear is that I'll belt out some embarrassing lyrics when I'm working out at the gym!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I sing while I'm driving all the time, and if I'm in the passenger seat, I'm singing AND dancing around... I've been caught a lot. I just smile, wave, and keep at it!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I get caught almost daily. Singing, dancing.... cant help myself in the car. Or on the treadmill. Or... well anywhere. I just ham it up when I realize Ive been caught. Why not!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Yes, a few summers ago My BFF and I were caught at a red light singing at the top of our lungs, "You've lost That Lovin Felling" , the guys in the car next to use just joined in... It was awesome XD

That's awesome!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I saw a youtube video yesterday of a guy on a motorcycle that was jammin' away. Singing, dancing all while driving and he had no idea he was being taped. It was hilarious.
  • vespaberrie
    vespaberrie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I usually smile, wave... and keep singing.
  • Mios3
    Options

Awesome :smile:
  • Mios3
    Options
    I saw a youtube video yesterday of a guy on a motorcycle that was jammin' away. Singing, dancing all while driving and he had no idea he was being taped. It was hilarious.

There used to be a show I think on MTV where friends would set you up and film you singing in the car. That was the funniest *kitten* ever!
  • Mios3
    Options
    ummmmmmmm yeah, and it was "Material Girl". Made some old guy laugh a lot though...

My biggest fear is that I'll belt out some embarrassing lyrics when I'm working out at the gym!

My too, while running on the treadmill :laugh:
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS! Haha Once I was getting into a song..no clue what it was..and my hubby started laughing. When I gave him a stare down, he said he was only laughing because the guy in the car next to us was just staring and laughing his head off at me. I felt like an idiot but it's all good. I love singing in the car no matter what it looks OR sounds like. :P:laugh:
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    lol yep i just laugh and keep singing!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Most people enjoy seeing other people having a good time so just keep on enjoying your car solos and share your joy. I LOVE to sing in the car. When my kids were little they joined in & tried to get other drivers to join in. It was such fun! Now I sing with my grandchildren when I get the chance.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not the only who headbangs during Bohemian Rhapsody...c'mon now!