Just getting started

Options
I'm just getting started and want to make this my new life style of being healthy and feeling good. Look forward to changing my life by finally getting thin. Hope this can help me get and stay motivated.

Replies

• channamarie
    Options
    welcome and good luck
  • sherrylpitts
    Options
    Good luck to you. I am new also, and am just getting started also...I wish us both the best of luck.:smile:
  • juliewright578
    Options
    Hi everyone Im new and stressed lol. I am 33 yrs old and I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, just been diagnosted, and this disease is absolutely terrible. I have always been active and over weight, but now I cant even get out of bed, so this will be a slow process for me. I do need to exercise, they say it helps the joints, so Im willing to try anything, and all the support is appreciated. I have 2 children(5yr son and 11 mth daughter) that I would love to run around in the yard with me lol, they would love that. If anyone has any ideas on any low impact exercises to start off with I would greatly appreciate them. Im ready to get started :smile:
  • ajbjkfjb
    Options
    Thanks! First day was very good and second is going well. It is great to see so many with the same problem that are doing so well. Makes me realize that it can be done especially with such great help from others. I just have to take one day at a time! I appreciate everyone's support and wish everyone luck!