5"6 GW?

Options

Replies

• sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've been overweight since high school, so I don't really have a weight that I'm 'comfortable' at. I have set my goal at 150 lbs, because that will put me at a healthy BMI. Once there, I will reevaluate myself and see where I want to go from there.
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    i'm 5'6 currently 195 with a small/medium frame, am hoping to get down to 146 as my final goal weight because I don't actually want to be skinny, I just want to be slim with curves in all the right places :D
  • bananamac
    bananamac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5'6" with a small-ish frame, and I'm aiming for 130. My smallest post-puberty was 140, and I definitely still had some pudge around the thighs and bum that could have gone.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal weight is 140. I'd love to see 135, but knowing my history, I think that's unrealistic for me :(
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5" (small frame) and goal weight is 119, though I'm reviewing this on a regular basis as now my main aim is to tone up. My goal was to reach UK size 8, which I've just recently achieved :-) so I may just stay at my current weight
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6

Start weight 175 lbs

Current weight 128 lbs

Goal weight 120 lbs
  • Gwooh
    Gwooh Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I'm shooting for 170. I'm not sure that I can get down to 130...I have a pretty large frame. I love to hit 160.
  • harley_rose
    Options
    I am 5'6", cw is 169. GS is 125-130. Hoping to make it by August of next year. Profile pic was taken at 173
  • angdrea21
    angdrea21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and I am currently at 149. My GW is 125.
    I dont know how to put a pic on this thing.
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    Whoa, I have the same colored bikini as yours! And I'm 5"7, current weight 131. You are a great inspiration -- I just checked your photos. Hopefully I can get toned up like you so I can wear my bikini to Miami next week! LOL
    I'm 5"6

Start weight 175 lbs

Current weight 128 lbs

Goal weight 120 lbs
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 6 1/2" and my goal weight is 143.3 lbs (65kg). I am 191.6 lbs right now.
  • jessashcher
    Options
    I am 5'7 and I currently weigh 164 lbs. my goal weight is 130 by April, I am small framed.
  • shrinkinglily
    Options
    I am 5'5.5" and I am aiming for 150 lbs right now. I'll probably keep going to 140 though if I feel like I want to. My current pic is in my avatar and on the right in my siggy. :)

Congrats on your awesome loss!!

Me too. I am 5'5 and have a muscular build. I want to be healthy, but keep my curves and muscle, so I am aiming for 150. If I maintain that for a while and want to drop another 10, I will go for it.
  • prlow
    prlow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 175 lbs and my GW is 145-150. If I loose more I would love it but if I can just get to 150 I would be thrilled!!
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", 178 pounds, and medium framed (always thought I was large framed until a couple months ago when I did a couple of the online tests...who knew?!). My ultimate goal is to get to a size 6/8. What weight that will be, I haven't the slightest clue. The smallest I ever remember being is right after high school when I stepped on the scales and hit 159. I was wearing a size 12 then. Anything under that is uncharted territory, but I always dreamed of being 140. :)
  • mlbrox
    mlbrox Posts: 41
    Options
    im 5'6 and my goal weight is 150. i like healthy curves! <3
  • Teeteetare
    Options
    Im 5'6.5" My goal weight is around 140 but won't know for sure exactly what it will end up being. If I can continue to replace fat with muscle I wont mind if Im not 140. I just want to look fit and toned. I have a medium build. I currently weigh 149 but started at 186.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Mine is 150, once i reach it I will re-evaluate if necessary.
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal weight is 125, I"m 125.5 so I think I'm going to change the goal to 123.

<<<<<That's me at current weight!

Diana
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    5' 6 goal weight 120
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!