Singing in the car

Options

Replies

• Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This is gonna sound worse than it was. In college someone walked into the public bathroom, as my roomate and I were singing "Mmmmm bop" by hanson in harmony while brushing our teeth.
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    smile and then I break it down louder.
    I think it's funny and I feel good and I know that energy spreads.

I had that song, "Soul Glo" from Coming to America in my head and one day in the car I sang that part out load and got busted and the people in the car next to me probably didn't know the song but smiled and laughed anyways.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My son and I get all kinds of looks...we dance and sing and act stupid all the time in car!! We have soooo much fun!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    This is gonna sound worse than it was. In college someone walked into the public bathroom, as my roomate and I were singing "Mmmmm bop" by hanson in harmony while brushing our teeth.

LMAO!

Were you bobbin your head?
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    one more thing I wanted to add.. a friend of mine awhile ago butt dialed me while she was driving and it went to me voice mail.
    Well I had two minutes worth of her at the top of her lungs jammin out. hilarious!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I get caught almost daily. Singing, dancing.... cant help myself in the car. Or on the treadmill. Or... well anywhere. I just ham it up when I realize Ive been caught. Why not!

:laugh: Me too - grocery store, car, work, home... it doesn't matter where. :bigsmile:
  • Mios3
    Options
    one more thing I wanted to add.. a friend of mine awhile ago butt dialed me while she was driving and it went to me voice mail.
    Well I had two minutes worth of her at the top of her lungs jammin out. hilarious!

:laugh: And this is why I don't keep my phone in my lap or pockett
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Always singing in the car!
    I'm pretty sure I got looks the one time I was seriously belting out Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" Oh well lol
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options

LMAO!

Silly question haha. How could we not?
  • Mios3
    Options

LMAO!

Silly question haha. How could we not?

HA! Awesome
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My car has blacked out windows which turns out I LoVe. Makes it difficult to back up at night, but I can dance, sing, and have all the road rage I want in the privacy of my own car. haha. :)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

LoL!
  • kristy76063
    Options
    My 12 yo son - "Did your mom sing in the car all the time?"
    Me - "Not alot but some but she listened to the oldies station"
    My 12yo son - "What do you think this is?"
    Me - :noway:

My 7 yo daughter - "Momma do you know the words to ALL the songs on the radio?"
    Me - "Well I usually scan till I find something I like"
    My 7 yo daughter -"Yeah but you've been singing every song since we got in the car"
    My 11 yo daughter- "Thats because we are listening to the songs on her phone!"
    Me - :laugh:
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    all the time...my daughter hates it...the more she complains the louder i get. just smile and wave.
    i was working out in the basement belting out Wheatus "Teenage Dirtbag"...didn't know my BF and his buddies were upstairs...they had a good laugh.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Yep, jammin to Rascal Flatts and singing at the top of my lungs. Pull up to a stoplight and turn to the car next to me... the guy is singing the exact same song. We just laughed and did a duet
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    lol i do all the time one of the best one though had to be when me and 3 of my friend where listing to linkinpark "a place to rest my head" and we were exting the freeway..well when we came to the stop sign we pulled up next to a soccer mom and her kids lol needless to say that all we stair and these 4 brother rocking out to alternitive music and just to add to it we had the air guitar going along with air drums..classic!!
  • Mios3
    Options
    My 12 yo son - "Did your mom sing in the car all the time?"
    Me - "Not alot but some but she listened to the oldies station"
    My 12yo son - "What do you think this is?"
    Me - :noway:

Lol, sounds like the converstation I had with my 14 yo.
  • WKenL
    WKenL Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    These are my best stories. Not all of them ...

My boss from work passed me on the road as I was singing the witch's final song from "Into the Woods." Gesticulations are unavoidable with that one ... he had some questions when I arrived.

Meeting some friends of mine for dinner, I was still singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" as I opened the car door. They're both professional-caliber singers,

Building up the crescendo for the chorus of "Finally" by T. G. Sheppard, my younger brother actually clobbered me to make me stop singing.

When I was a banking supervisor, I was well known to my tellers for conducting when listening to classical music, gesturing, singing, etc.. I was featured in the company Christmas party video. 1. I hate cell phone cameras. 2. I should have fired them ALL.

A quick note on my singing ... I'm not very good, but what I lack in talent I make up in volume.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Sing to them.

I got caught singing and dancing to Sublime in the car at Sonic by the guy parked a few cars down from me. He then asked for my number. I laughed hysterically and drove off. I'm always singing and dancing in the car. I sing to my hubby if he's in there with me. We have a killer Rock You Like A Hurricane duet.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My friends and I obnoxiously sing and dance in the car on purpose. we love the looks people give us. My BFF and I love to sing Shake It by Metro Station. haha