NSV today :P

I love my butt. At my biggest, it still looked good- at my smallest it looked good too. It is one thing that no matter what my weight- has always given me confidance. Now that I'm working out I am trying to do exercises that target the butt/hips/thigh region to make it look even better, my fiancee has made comments on how well they're working but he is bias. Today at work was the NSV, a girl I work with asked me about........ you guessed it, my butt workout (whooooot!)

and I wear scrubs (TBH, at this very moment, I am wearing hand-me-down scrubs from a friend that are 3 sizes too big) Sooo for her to ask me about my butt workout gave me a very happy-making feeling XD

Replies

• Bake1
    Bake1 Posts: 15
    That's GREAT !! Good for you ! Keep up the great work !! As a man I love a great butt ! You are doing a great job. Keep smilin & keep losing !!:smile:
  • Silvercivic
    Silvercivic Posts: 156 Member
    Glad to hear about your butt and your NSV :)

I'm replying because we are the same height and weight! I started at 133ish, I'm 127 now, and 115 is my goal! My butt is pretty average (though my hubby says he likes it a lot! haha)
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Thanks guys :)

Silvercivic- how odd, lol! How long has it taken you to get to 127? I think I might be flatlining weight wise (im going to weigh myself soon enough so we'll see) but I feel like im burning fat/building muscle.. however I dont have a tape measure to really know if i've lost inches and Im too busy to buy one haha
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    gotta ask sorry, what does NSV mean?
  • LaComadreja14
    Non Scale Victory
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Ahhhh thank you and well done :smile:
  • LaComadreja14
    Ahhhh thank you and well done :smile:

Thank you :smile:
  • Silvercivic
    Silvercivic Posts: 156 Member
    Thanks guys :)

Silvercivic- how odd, lol! How long has it taken you to get to 127? I think I might be flatlining weight wise (im going to weigh myself soon enough so we'll see) but I feel like im burning fat/building muscle.. however I dont have a tape measure to really know if i've lost inches and Im too busy to buy one haha

I've been doing this for about a month and a half... I'm on a slow journey but I'm eating and exercising and very happy :)
  • LaComadreja14
    I semi started before joining MFP...
    My turn around moment was 8/25/11- I had to do a biometric screening for my insurance. I was 134, I had to grab this thing that told me my BMI and my BF% and have blood drawn. When I saw my body fat % was 33. something i forget- I was like woah. I should probably change something... when I saw that at 23 y/o my triglycerides are high i was like forget should, I need to change something. I started exercising pretty immediately but I didn't change my eating habbits till I found my fitness pal sometime in september (i think its like the 29th or so) I think a 7lb difference from august aint too bad, right?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!