feeling good

Options
been doing this for a mnth now finnally getting good results feeling happy

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I've logged in for my 95th day in a row as of today. I've had my ups and downs but today I started cleaning out my closet of all the clothes, (mostly pants and capris) that no longer fit. Yep...I'm feeling good too!
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    way to go!
  • tbhope
    tbhope Posts: 3
    Options
    How much have you lost, do you record every day? Thanks, losing is hard hope this helps me.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    How much have you lost, do you record every day? Thanks, losing is hard hope this helps me.

I do. I find it's the only way to keep me honest. Being aware of what I am eating every day, has been so helpful. When I think of what I used to eat, it amazes me. I exercise every day, and always drink water. I originally started in April and them fell off the wagon, gaining back a some of what I had lost. Thankfully it didn't take me too long to get back on the plan. I have logged in for 95 days now and have lost 20lbs. I still have a long way to go, but I am confident I will get there as long as I keep logging in.
  • yoshi317
    Options
    I'VE ONLY LOST 7.6LBS YES I DO LOG EVERY DAY MAKES ME MORE ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT I DO