Been here awhile--then gone--Now back

cath775
cath775 Posts: 5
edited October 3 in Introduce Yourself
Ok, I am 54 and life is passing me by....I need to lose about 50 more pounds...Lost 15 so far, but willpower fades and cravings kick in. So I went along without getting support, but realize, that now I need it. So HELP.......

I had foot surgery in which I gained 35 pounds since I couldn't walk, well, I can walk now and gained more....

I promise to help and support all of you, if you can just give me a boost.

Replies

• martiii_cat
    martiii_cat Posts: 15 Member
    feel free to add me I would be glad to give you some support :)
  • Srbrosseau
    Srbrosseau Posts: 58 Member
    You've got your goal; now you just need to go and get it!

Make sure you're sticking to your exercise plan. Additionally, really try to seek out foods that will fill you up and keep actual hunger at bay.

Best of all, take that one "gorge" day a week to keep your metabolism guessing. It also gives you something to look forward to. If I can help in any way, shoot me a message.
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Good luck!! You are well on your way! Have a goal and now seeking support! Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    you can add me too..:) good luck to all of us!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Sounds like me! I hit this gung ho in March, lost 24lbs, and now I'm on a slow incline again. I've cheated and had a soda here and there, ice cream, fast food....there have been NO boundaries! I need to change, now.

Y'all feel free to add (and PUSH) me, too. I need it!! My current goal is to be below 160 before Thanksgiving. HELP!!!
This discussion has been closed.