Read this!!!! You may Need This!!!!

Options
Go for the best.......

It is nearly impossible to remain discouraged for long when your goal is compelling enough. If you’re discouraged, the answer is not to scale back your dreams, but rather to expand them to the point where you cannot help but be pushed forward by them.

The challenges, the obstacles, the difficulties are going to be there, no matter where you’re headed. So you might as well be headed toward where you truly want to go. You won’t always be able to control which challenges come your way, yet you can control what rewards are on the other side of those challenges. Make those goals, those dreams so big and so meaningful that the challenges will seem trivial by comparison.

Your expectations will determine your attitude, and your attitude will determine your actions. Your actions, in turn, will determine the results you achieve.

Your future is yours to create, regardless of what has happened in the past. Imagine the best, expect the best and you’ll know that you have what it takes to get there.

"Believe in yourself and you will begin to Achieve"

~Rachel~

Replies

• rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    You've done a great job. I'm with ya!
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I did need this. I'm printing it and putting it on the fridge.

BLessings!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    you are awesome and your weight loss is so motivating!!
  • Statsol
    Statsol Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Incredible accomplishments! You should get your own television show or at least a commercial.
  • daytonafitmom
    daytonafitmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's great, and gooooood job-WOW~
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Again and again sweety...You have yet to let me down with inspiration...Thank you.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Well said!!
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You have come such a long ways! Congrats on all your weight loss and keep moving forward. :)
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You always have something motivational to say, you are exactly what a lot of MFP needs, just what I need...thank you !
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Rachel,

Thanks for sharing that I REALLY needed to hear "see" that message today.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Incredible accomplishments! You should get your own television show or at least a commercial.

I wish... lol ;) Maybe oneday!!!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

I wish... lol ;) Maybe oneday!!!!

Like a healthy, motivational, encouraging, REALISTIC weight loss show? :huh: I'm liking Biggest Loser, but some of their weekly weight losses are just ridiculous, and make people think that they're failing if they don't lose 10 lbs a week.
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that my friend, I need to print this out too myself.
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great stuff Momma!!! I'm going to print it out too!!! You are such a great motivator!!!
  • ananas26
    Options
    Great post! and you have done such a great job you look great but most importantly , really happy !! :)
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    You ROCK - what an inspiration. Words I can live by on this journey for sure.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    * like *
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    oops ... double post