Whats your ultimate "cheat meal"

Options
About once a month I have a, frankly, unhealthy meal. Tonight will be that night!! So, I'm thinking pumpkin pie... But what for dinner? Nachos? Hackbraten? Cheeseburger?

All suggestions on what you might have WELCOME!

Replies

• hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my ultimate cheat meal. Always. :-\ I love that stuff.
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Pizza or Mac'n'cheese
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Boneless Buffalo wings and loaded Nachos :x mmmmmmm
  • normsch
    normsch Posts: 34
    Options
    I'd have to say Pizza or a big steak with wild rice and a big dessert!
  • alexsgal
    Options
    i usually go to golden corral and eat whatever i want lol...its ALWAYS on sundays..something i look forward to every week ha
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese or any kinda pasta in a cream based sauce that I usually avoid!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Anything + a side of fries
  • JConstine
    Options
    Chicken Alfredo with a chocolate chip cookie for dessert.
  • catmomof3
    Options
    French Fries from Five Guys! The whole bag! 660 calories!
  • FindingMyself239
    Options
    pasta ...i love Italian food and a huge slice of pecan pie with whipped cream..yummy:)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I don't really do cheat meals since I am taking an IIFYM approach. I set up my goal intake for kcal and pro/fat, and I strive to hit those daily. I eat whatever I want to accomplish this, so for example if I want to eat a double cheeseburger, I do it, but I pay the price by eating VERY CAREFULLY the rest of the day so that by end of day, my numbers balance out.
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The ultimate meal is going to Wingstop... ordering twenty of my favorite wings, and large fries. As a eighteen year old teenager, I can eat a 20pc in 30 minutes.

Hence, the name..
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I love pizza but i am afraid to order it. See i like Dominos and they have 2 pizzas for $15. I will eat BOTH i love pizza so much. So its been a few months since I have ordered any.
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    A big fat juicy steak and rich rich desserts of most any kind. Whew.......I gained a pound just thinking about that!
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Totally Five Guys cheeseburger and fries!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I don't really do cheat meals. If it's within my calories and other goals (fat, carbs.. etc) I'll have it, if it's not, then I'll try not to have it.

If I was going to be over though and decided to have one I'd say it'd have to be pizza.. yum!
  • deebybee
    Options
    Tacos, I love me some tacos. Late night snack ice cream by Ben and Jerry's.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Chinese or Mexican. I really love Mexican food, it is a weakness! So I think a night of Mexican food would be my cheat night!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving dinner, but replace the turkey with Tofurkey and put gravy on everything!!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Would cookies, ice cream & maybe some cake be considered a meal? :laugh: I swear the only food I have problems with is chocolate chip cookies- home made & fresh out of the oven is the best!

I don't usually do cheat meals though. I tried once but still ordered healthy & came in under my calories. :laugh: