Barry's Bootcamp! Anybody?

rachel512
rachel512 Posts: 38 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I just tried this dvd "Barry's Bootcamp" It is unbelievable! It is only 20 minutes but you feel as though you've worked out for hours! Only problem is that I don't have a heart rate moniter and have no idea how many calories I burn in this brief workout. If anyone knows approximately how much they burn I would love to know. Obviously it varies person to person but I'd love to know! If anyone can get access to it or bu it online, I strongly recommend it! Hope I can get some answers from you guys! Thanks!

Replies

• rachel512
    rachel512 Posts: 38 Member
    I just tried this dvd "Barry's Bootcamp" It is unbelievable! It is only 20 minutes but you feel as though you've worked out for hours! Only problem is that I don't have a heart rate moniter and have no idea how many calories I burn in this brief workout. If anyone knows approximately how much they burn I would love to know. Obviously it varies person to person but I'd love to know! If anyone can get access to it or bu it online, I strongly recommend it! Hope I can get some answers from you guys! Thanks!
  • expressbug
    expressbug Posts: 100
    I have Barry's Bootcamp too. I log it as circuit training. I don't have any HRM but my guess is 200-250 calories burned for the workout.
This discussion has been closed.