NSV- Well kinda

Options
I kinda have a NSV but it is a scale victory at the same time.. Anyways, I have lost 44 lbs in a little over 60 days, today when I weighed in, I have officially lost 10% of my body weight.. I want to lose about 40-50% more, but this is such a great motivation for me.. You guys can do this.. Just a little over 60 days ago I weighed 421lbs, I almost cry when I type that, now I am at 379lbs and have a long way to go, but I know I can and I know you can to.

Replies

• mispoohbie
    mispoohbie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Proud of you! Wtg!
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So proud of you! You can do this and you ARE WORTH IT!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! you should be so proud of yourself!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    That's awesome! Feels great, doesn't it?! I'm so proud of you! I can tell you have the will, determination and positive attitude needed to succeed. Well done, friend! :)
  • twotoforty73
    twotoforty73 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are a great motivator! <3
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful!!! Such an accomplishment! keep breaking it into 10% incriments and it'll melt away!
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone.. So I thought I would take a pic today to see if I could see the weight-loss yet.. This is the results.

2010vs2011.jpg
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    That's amazing! i am so proud of you and you can see a big difference between your pics on your profile! keep up the good work my friend! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! CONGRATS!
  • future_hottie
    future_hottie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in complete tears. I have felt like lately I am to big and have to much to lose can I really do this With just diet and exercise? LOOK AT YOU GIRL. you are an inspiration and proof that I can. We all can. I started out not to far from what you did and I seem to be going at a slow go but you just gave me FIRE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. So Proud of you =]
  • smily_001
    Options
    I am in complete tears. I have felt like lately I am to big and have to much to lose can I really do this With just diet and exercise? LOOK AT YOU GIRL. you are an inspiration and proof that I can. We all can. I started out not to far from what you did and I seem to be going at a slow go but you just gave me FIRE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. So Proud of you =]

You CAN do this!!! I thought I was crazy to think I could lose over 200lbs by myself, especially when I had been told by doctors that the only way would be to have GBS.. But with my hubby by my side and the friends I have made on here I have already lost 44lbs in 60 days.. You can do it sweetie! I know you can!!! You may not lose it as fast as me but you are losing it and that is what matters. DON'T GIVE UP!!
  • smily_001
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!!
  • dmkgirly82
    Options
    You rock. That's all.
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing :)
  • smily_001
    Options
    Thank you!