Just joined :)

Options
:smokin:

Hello everyone!! I am brand new to myfitnesspal as of 5 mins ago. I have a lot of weight to lose (a LOT) and am looking to find support and motivation. Thanks to my new friend Valerie who introduced me to Myfitnesspal!!

Replies

• melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome and we are hee to support each other !!
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good for you! MFP helps you get there.

You spell "a lot" correctly!!! Thank you :)
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hi youll be glad you found this site, its great, a nd a fantastic support network. good luck on your journey, and feel free to add me as a friend, the more support the better
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welome.....if you like you can add me as a friend. I signed up a week and a half ago and love it!!
  • katkit66
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I joined 10/4, I love this site, it is really helpful keeping myself in check.
  • annesul
    annesul Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome, you will find this place great. There is also a brilliant app available so download that if you can!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Welcome!!! It is a great site. It has helped me to lose 15 pounds so far! Being accountable by keeping a journal seems to be the key for me. The friends I have made are great!! It makes it fun. I feel like I am letting people down if I don't stay on track. When you help other people, it in turn will help you! :flowerforyou:
    Add me as a friend if you like!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    welcome! congrats on your journey...