new arrival

Options
chilli
chilli Posts: 211 Member
My 1st grandchid Rhys arrived on Tuesday (2 weeks late) ...he looks so gorgeous ...but me in UK and babes in USA means I don't get to cuddle ...:cry: oh for the days when family were only a few miles apart .....cheer me up .....please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• chilli
    Options
    My 1st grandchid Rhys arrived on Tuesday (2 weeks late) ...he looks so gorgeous ...but me in UK and babes in USA means I don't get to cuddle ...:cry: oh for the days when family were only a few miles apart .....cheer me up .....please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Your grandbaby is very cute. My mom was the same way with my first. I'm in Florida and she was in Texas. She moved to be closer to them.

Congrats to you!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Congratulations, he is absolutely gorgeous. Are you planning to get over to see them any time soon?
    :flowerforyou:
  • chilli
    Options

Your grandbaby is very cute. My mom was the same way with my first. I'm in Florida and she was in Texas. She moved to be closer to them.

Congrats to you!!
    Thanks .. for a few years now have toyed with the idea of moving to US when issues over here sorted but it's then a catch 22 situation ...I'd be leaving my other 2 kids behind. They need to come to UK!!! Won't happen though.
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    congrats! he is gorgeous! :flowerforyou:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hi there new Grandma! Congratulations on your new addition to the family of grandchild. Love knows no distance. :flowerforyou: